Be A Fit Mama is a mobile San Francisco Bay Area women's health and fitness business started in 2009 by women's fitness expert, Kenya Moses. We are:
– Dedicated to the empowerment of women through health and fitness. Our philosophy is: Be Inspired, Be Confident, Be Fit.
– Certified Personal Trainers and Nutrition Coaches, providing customized, thoughtful, safe and fun programs for women of all shapes and sizes. Each staff member upholds the highest caliber of professionalism, education, commitment and passion to their work.
– An advocate for women's health and community fitness outreach
– Known pillar of women's fitness throughout San Francisco Bay Area communities and achieved #2 Ranking in the SF A-List Competition for Best Personal Trainer 2013 (out of 90+ contenders).
– Founder and women's fitness expert, Kenya Moses is also regular on-air talent for Livestrong.com and Ehow.com, a professional dancer and is the San Francisco Cardio Examiner.